Highpointe Community Paving Project 2014
URGENT NOTICE URGENT NOTICE
The Paving Project of the Highpointe Community will begin
FRIDAY JUNE 27, 2014
Due to unforeseeable weather conditions the schedule may change.
FRIDAY JUNE 27th
- All cars must be removed by 8am. – PLEASE MOVE VEHICLES TO HIGHPOINTE DRIVE OR BY TENNIS COURTS.
- THEY WILL BEGIN MILLING ON OUTLOOK COURT, VIEWPOINTE DRIVE AND MERIDIAN COURT.
- YOU MAY MOVE YOUR CAR BACK IN THE EVENING WHEN THEY ARE DONE.
TUESDAY JULY 1st
- All cars must be removed by 8am Wednesday and may not return until cones/ribbons removed at entrance of each road. – PLEASE MOVE VEHICLES TO HIGHPOINTE DRIVE OR BY TENNIS COURTS.
- THEY WILL BEGIN PAVING OUTLOOK COURT, VIEWPOINTE DRIVE, AND MERIDIAN COURT.
- DO NOT RETURN VEHICLES UNTIL PAVING IS COMPLETE AND COMPANY REMOVES CONES OR RIBBONS. THIS WILL BE FOR SEVERAL DAYS.
Attached files: [PAVING_PROJECT_2014.pdf],
Troy Record 10/15/2013
Police: Man sped through Waterford at twice the speed limit
WATERFORD >> A Troy man was arrested for driving twice as fast as the speed limit in parts of Waterford and fleeing from the scene of an accident Saturday evening, police said....Read More